Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Custom Job

After discussing at length the idea on the forums and looking at the results of the poll, I've decided that doing a frame store in the typical sense just isn't viable. The time and money involved to put something together that would be efficient and desirable would not yield anywhere near enough profit to make it worth the large amount of time invested.

However, I am willing to take commissions for custom frames and companies. This is much more viable as I wouldn't have to keep frames on hand and I can design/build on a case by case basis determined by the budget of the buyer. Not only that but I feel it would be much more fun and rewarding for me to do something like this over a cookie cutter frame store.

If you're interested in a MittenNinja designed custom company (or individual frame) shoot me an email at MittenNinja@gmail.com. Let me know what you're looking for, what budget you're working with, and we can see what we can whip up!

The Grizzly: It's got fists for pummeling.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Just dropped a bunch on getting parts to build up my company, but I may well have to take you up on this at some point. Now someone just needs to offer up custom station / buildings / terrain builds . . .
    -CalaveraJoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure man, let me know!

      I'd totally offer that stuff too except that I have very little experience with them. I've been pretty much working exclusively with frames and that's the only thing I feel comfortable commissioning out at this point. Maybe in the future though!

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I've only been mucking with frames in Bricksmith so far. While I wait for my bricklink parts to roll on in, I'm probably going to have at my bin of other bits to see what I might be able to cobble together.

      Delete