Friday, March 30, 2012

Framework of a Company

My Pick-A-Brick order finally arrived in the mail, and as you can see I went with some of Squieu's mini-frames. These guys are so much better than I had hoped! the build is really solid and there is so much detail in such a small space. If you're trying to decide on what kind of frames you want for your own squad, I really can't recommend these frames enough.

I'm going to be customizing and equipping these guys over the next few days. I'll post the results once I have them!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I love the mini frame. I built one several weeks ago for my new Mech-warrior style company in five plate scale. Have been procrastinating taking pics.

    zeekhotep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I still want to try and work out a Shadowcat styled frame one of these days. It's by far my favorite from tjat universe.

      Delete